Hello Owlettes! I hope everyone is doing wonderful!! I recently spoiled myself and bought a super sparkly A5 plastic. I was looking for a way to organize my die-cut stickers and smelly stickers. I wanted each of my stickers to be able to keep its own smell. Along with the binder I ordered envelope zipper pockets and they work perfectly!
Yay! I always feel like I’m officially ready for Christmas once my planner is set up. Today I’m showing how to take a simple notebook and create a planner to keep you and all things holiday under wraps!
Hello. Welcome to another video in how I use my DIY Planner for getting ready for Christmas. I thought I would bring you along on how I use my Christmas planner. In today’s video I am setting important dates to remember and listing my Christmas Card List.
Hello and Welcome to an introduction video to the Holiday Bliss Series and adding more information to my Christmas Planner Set-up. So excited to kick off the holiday season and hope you will join in on the fun!
Hello!!!! It’s beginning to look at lot like Christmas, at least prepping in my Christmas Planner! When I first uploaded this video is was over an hour long so my daughter gave me the idea to split it into two videos, so here is Part One! Will upload second video tomorrow.
A couple of weeks ago I picked up a new planner from Ross for $4.99. I’m really liking the size and simplicity of this planner. I am really needing to get back to having “Top Three” tasks for the day to help me stay focused. I have so many ideas and things I want to do and of course there is just “not enough time in the day” so prioritizing is a MUST! I love starting a new planner, it’s like a Fresh start!
Hello and Hello 2020!!! I’m going to try a different route for planning and keeping my journal this year. I’m going to be using my Traveler’s Notebooks for it all. I have kept a ring bound planner for the past several years but also carried a TN for my journals. To keep with my new word…PURPOSE …I’m wanting to journal and plan with a clear define purpose. To be organized and less bulk. So here to a New year and a New planning system. In this video I am using Traveler Notebook covers by: The Pink Cow Boutique (Black with Colorful Trees) Etsy Pink Peter Rabbit Cover (Marie Lee Crafts) Etsy Inserts by Yellow Paper House and Myself.
Hello 2019! I know we are currently in February but it takes me a while to gather, write and figure out a planner and journal system for 2019. I have summed it up in the following notebooks.
1) Vintage 1920’s diary for writing inspiration such a scriptures and quotes.
2) My Everyday Planner which is a personal size ring bound planner. This literally houses EVERYTHING! Appointments, ideas, notes, daily schedules. I carry this everywhere and I love to make it pretty and magical to look at! This means tassels, paperclips and pretty papers!
3) Traveler’s Notebook Journal~ This is also something I carry with me daily. You never know when you may have a chance to write! Mu goal this year is to write daily.
4) Happy Planner for Business~ This is a new planner in my current system. In the past I have kept my business planning in with my personal planner but I have new goals this year for my business and need a planner to keep me on task.
5) Happy Planner for Memory Keeping~ One of my favorite projects for family documentation. This is what I call a year at a glance.
6) Master Notebook~ This houses sketches, notes, brain dumps, ideas, plans, vacations, birthday parties…pretty much everything!
6) One Little Word SHINE Notebook~ This is my notebook to write, document and allow the word SHINE into the everyday. (I posted a video yesterday on this notebook for a closer look).
So that is my System for the year. I created a quick video where I talk about each as well! Thanks for watching!