Alright the time has come to get those lists made to stay on top of all the Christmas activities. Here is a video where I am making the list and checking it twice!!!
Hello. Welcome to another video in how I use my DIY Planner for getting ready for Christmas. I thought I would bring you along on how I use my Christmas planner. In today’s video I am setting important dates to remember and listing my Christmas Card List.
Hello and Welcome to an introduction video to the Holiday Bliss Series and adding more information to my Christmas Planner Set-up. So excited to kick off the holiday season and hope you will join in on the fun!
Hello!!!! It’s beginning to look at lot like Christmas, at least prepping in my Christmas Planner! When I first uploaded this video is was over an hour long so my daughter gave me the idea to split it into two videos, so here is Part One! Will upload second video tomorrow.
Christmas Calendar Printable:
A couple of weeks ago I picked up a new planner from Ross for $4.99. I’m really liking the size and simplicity of this planner. I am really needing to get back to having “Top Three” tasks for the day to help me stay focused. I have so many ideas and things I want to do and of course there is just “not enough time in the day” so prioritizing is a MUST! I love starting a new planner, it’s like a Fresh start!
Hello and Hello 2020!!! I’m going to try a different route for planning and keeping my journal this year. I’m going to be using my Traveler’s Notebooks for it all. I have kept a ring bound planner for the past several years but also carried a TN for my journals. To keep with my new word…PURPOSE …I’m wanting to journal and plan with a clear define purpose. To be organized and less bulk. So here to a New year and a New planning system. In this video I am using Traveler Notebook covers by: The Pink Cow Boutique (Black with Colorful Trees) Etsy Pink Peter Rabbit Cover (Marie Lee Crafts) Etsy Inserts by Yellow Paper House and Myself.
Hello 2019! I know we are currently in February but it takes me a while to gather, write and figure out a planner and journal system for 2019. I have summed it up in the following notebooks.
1) Vintage 1920’s diary for writing inspiration such a scriptures and quotes.
2) My Everyday Planner which is a personal size ring bound planner. This literally houses EVERYTHING! Appointments, ideas, notes, daily schedules. I carry this everywhere and I love to make it pretty and magical to look at! This means tassels, paperclips and pretty papers!
3) Traveler’s Notebook Journal~ This is also something I carry with me daily. You never know when you may have a chance to write! Mu goal this year is to write daily.
4) Happy Planner for Business~ This is a new planner in my current system. In the past I have kept my business planning in with my personal planner but I have new goals this year for my business and need a planner to keep me on task.
5) Happy Planner for Memory Keeping~ One of my favorite projects for family documentation. This is what I call a year at a glance.
6) Master Notebook~ This houses sketches, notes, brain dumps, ideas, plans, vacations, birthday parties…pretty much everything!
6) One Little Word SHINE Notebook~ This is my notebook to write, document and allow the word SHINE into the everyday. (I posted a video yesterday on this notebook for a closer look).
So that is my System for the year. I created a quick video where I talk about each as well! Thanks for watching!
Hello! The planning and preparing have begun! I have used this system planning since 2009 and it’s my way of keeping organized so I can have the best Christmas ever! In this video I show you a flip through and my process and how I keep organized during the holiday season. I start in November to keep up with weekends, lists and to-do’s. ALL of it is in my Christmas Planner. I use a wire bound spiral and just keep adding the years to the notebook. This is a great way to reference back from year to year.
I would love to hear how you keep organized during the holidays!
Thanks for watching!
Hello! August is just around the corner which means a new planner for me! YAY! I used a Bando Planner this past year and have loved it, so that is what I will be using in the upcoming year. I also picked up a teacher’s planner from the Target Dollar Spot ad created a Master Notebook to track everything. In this video I show you how I plan to use each of these for organization and set goals for blogging, projects and videos. Always love starting a new planner, it’s like a fresh start!
Thanks for watching!
Hello! I know…two videos in one week?! Yay! I actually wanted to show you my latest setup using a Pocket Size Traveler’s Notebook for a wallet. I always have a small notebook for jotting ideas, grocery lists and jot it down notes so I combined my wallet and my notebook into a personal size notebook. This pretty little pocket size traveler’s notebook was actually a passport cover I purchased from Walmart last summer. I recently came across it added eyelets and elastic string and TADA it’s a into a traveler’s notebook! I created several inserts using cardstock from past kits and I added them in. Perfect! I also added a stretchy phone pocket to carry my driver’s license, insurance cards and debit cards. So far it’s working out great and has freed up a lot of room in my carry along purse. I also show you a quick review of my Bando planner aka my life planner.
Thanks for watching!