A couple of weeks ago I picked up a new planner from Ross for $4.99. I’m really liking the size and simplicity of this planner. I am really needing to get back to having “Top Three” tasks for the day to help me stay focused. I have so many ideas and things I want to do and of course there is just “not enough time in the day” so prioritizing is a MUST! I love starting a new planner, it’s like a Fresh start!
Hello and Hello 2020!!! I’m going to try a different route for planning and keeping my journal this year. I’m going to be using my Traveler’s Notebooks for it all. I have kept a ring bound planner for the past several years but also carried a TN for my journals. To keep with my new word…PURPOSE …I’m wanting to journal and plan with a clear define purpose. To be organized and less bulk. So here to a New year and a New planning system. In this video I am using Traveler Notebook covers by: The Pink Cow Boutique (Black with Colorful Trees) Etsy Pink Peter Rabbit Cover (Marie Lee Crafts) Etsy Inserts by Yellow Paper House and Myself.
Hello 2019! I know we are currently in February but it takes me a while to gather, write and figure out a planner and journal system for 2019. I have summed it up in the following notebooks.
1) Vintage 1920’s diary for writing inspiration such a scriptures and quotes.
2) My Everyday Planner which is a personal size ring bound planner. This literally houses EVERYTHING! Appointments, ideas, notes, daily schedules. I carry this everywhere and I love to make it pretty and magical to look at! This means tassels, paperclips and pretty papers!
3) Traveler’s Notebook Journal~ This is also something I carry with me daily. You never know when you may have a chance to write! Mu goal this year is to write daily.
4) Happy Planner for Business~ This is a new planner in my current system. In the past I have kept my business planning in with my personal planner but I have new goals this year for my business and need a planner to keep me on task.
5) Happy Planner for Memory Keeping~ One of my favorite projects for family documentation. This is what I call a year at a glance.
6) Master Notebook~ This houses sketches, notes, brain dumps, ideas, plans, vacations, birthday parties…pretty much everything!
6) One Little Word SHINE Notebook~ This is my notebook to write, document and allow the word SHINE into the everyday. (I posted a video yesterday on this notebook for a closer look).
So that is my System for the year. I created a quick video where I talk about each as well! Thanks for watching!
Hello! The planning and preparing have begun! I have used this system planning since 2009 and it’s my way of keeping organized so I can have the best Christmas ever! In this video I show you a flip through and my process and how I keep organized during the holiday season. I start in November to keep up with weekends, lists and to-do’s. ALL of it is in my Christmas Planner. I use a wire bound spiral and just keep adding the years to the notebook. This is a great way to reference back from year to year.
I would love to hear how you keep organized during the holidays!
Thanks for watching!
Hello! August is just around the corner which means a new planner for me! YAY! I used a Bando Planner this past year and have loved it, so that is what I will be using in the upcoming year. I also picked up a teacher’s planner from the Target Dollar Spot ad created a Master Notebook to track everything. In this video I show you how I plan to use each of these for organization and set goals for blogging, projects and videos. Always love starting a new planner, it’s like a fresh start!
Thanks for watching!
Hello! I know…two videos in one week?! Yay! I actually wanted to show you my latest setup using a Pocket Size Traveler’s Notebook for a wallet. I always have a small notebook for jotting ideas, grocery lists and jot it down notes so I combined my wallet and my notebook into a personal size notebook. This pretty little pocket size traveler’s notebook was actually a passport cover I purchased from Walmart last summer. I recently came across it added eyelets and elastic string and TADA it’s a into a traveler’s notebook! I created several inserts using cardstock from past kits and I added them in. Perfect! I also added a stretchy phone pocket to carry my driver’s license, insurance cards and debit cards. So far it’s working out great and has freed up a lot of room in my carry along purse. I also show you a quick review of my Bando planner aka my life planner.
Thanks for watching!
For the month of April I have moved entirely into my Webster Color Crush Planner. Typically I carry around two planners, one for my everyday family agenda and the other is business and blogboss related planner. With a life change and not carrying around two bags I wanted a planner that fits into my purse and the Webster personal in perfect.