Hello! As part of my goal for 2019, I wanted to start journaling again every single day. I use to be so diligent about keeping up with my journal but life gets busy and then several days go by, then weeks and before you know it months. I wanted to fill these journals with stories while adding pictures and ephemera. Here is a flip through of my first completed journal. I can’t express how excited I am and glad I have made this commitment.
Yay! I was so excited when y’all requested a “plan with me” video to show my process for Memory keeping in my Happy Planner! Or as I call it Life at a Glance! I call I hope this helps you in your journey in documenting. Also, this has spiked my imagination and thought how fun it would be to show different artsy ways to create and save memories! So stayed tuned for more videos!
Thanks for watching! Rebecca
Hello 2019! I know we are currently in February but it takes me a while to gather, write and figure out a planner and journal system for 2019. I have summed it up in the following notebooks.
1) Vintage 1920’s diary for writing inspiration such a scriptures and quotes.
2) My Everyday Planner which is a personal size ring bound planner. This literally houses EVERYTHING! Appointments, ideas, notes, daily schedules. I carry this everywhere and I love to make it pretty and magical to look at! This means tassels, paperclips and pretty papers!
3) Traveler’s Notebook Journal~ This is also something I carry with me daily. You never know when you may have a chance to write! Mu goal this year is to write daily.
4) Happy Planner for Business~ This is a new planner in my current system. In the past I have kept my business planning in with my personal planner but I have new goals this year for my business and need a planner to keep me on task.
5) Happy Planner for Memory Keeping~ One of my favorite projects for family documentation. This is what I call a year at a glance.
6) Master Notebook~ This houses sketches, notes, brain dumps, ideas, plans, vacations, birthday parties…pretty much everything!
6) One Little Word SHINE Notebook~ This is my notebook to write, document and allow the word SHINE into the everyday. (I posted a video yesterday on this notebook for a closer look).
So that is my System for the year. I created a quick video where I talk about each as well! Thanks for watching!
I am so excited to be completed with the introduction to my One Little Word Journal. I use the prompts from Ali Edwards “One Little Word” class to guide me in setting the tone for the new year and what I plan to accomplish. This is one of my favorite projects. I start out with writing about the past year and setting goals for the new year. This includes my creative business, my family, my home and just different aspects of my life. I also incorporate my One Little Word into the goals I want to set for myself for the upcoming year. This process sometimes takes a while but it’s worth it because at the end of the year, I will go back and reference and look at where I have come or what didn’t quite work out the way I expected. In this video, I show you a flip through of my SHINE journal. I plan to use this for the monthly prompts and just when I need to journal about my word. I used a composition notebook and in the video you will see how I construct and plan to use it. Thanks for watching! Rebecca
If you love Alice and all the whimsy characters she meets along the way on her adventure you will love to adorn your planner and journal with this journal set. From the Alice print on the Traveler’s Notebook ,the stickers and journal cards this journal set will have you giddy for sure! The set is guaranteed to put you in the mood for tea and possibly have you believing in as many as six impossible things before breakfast! Doesn’t that sound fun for the imagination! For this kit I created additional art with the characters Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat, The Mad Hatter and the White Rabbit. They were made into stickers and journal cards.
The journal sets come with a choice of the entire kit or your can purchase each separately! I hope you are inspired to create something wonderful!