Hello!!! I’m so happy to be back making videos! Not sure what has kept me from making them except maybe a little 4 legged sausage dog name POKY!! Ha! I wanted to hop on and show you my October Traveler’s Notebook Journal set up. I was hoping to show the construction of my journal BUT the month was starting before I had a chance to shoot this video. So I created this flip through for now. Next month I will demonstrate how I put my monthly journals together!
Hello! In this video I created a quick flip through of the traveler’s notebook I used to document my story with “A week in a Life” May 2019. Not familiar with A week in a life, please be sure to check out Ali Edward’s blog for more details. To sum up in a sentence, it’s taking a week in your life and documenting through words and photos. I have participated in this project for many years. It is one of my favorite. Thanks for watching and I hope you are inspired too!
Hello! All I can say is that sometimes life is a work in progress, my intentions of documenting memories each week in my “Life at a Glance” Happy Planner is quite behind, but it’s getting there. I bring you Week 2 of March 2019. In this video, I used very minimal supplies stickers, washi, cardstock and a magazine cutout. I love when a page is complete.
Thanks for sticking with me! Rebecca
Seriously love vintage handkerchiefs! When I saw these a couple of weekends ago in Warrenton at the Trade Days for one dollar, I have to pick them up! How sweet are the embroidered flowers? Perfect for scanning in and using as ephemera in your journal or planner! I wanted to share and I hope you enjoy them too!
I love Rainy Days! I enjoy the days of slow and steady rain to replenish the earth and if a rainbow appears that is just the icing on the cake. One of the first kits I created back when I first started the CWR kit’s was this sweet Rainy Day Girl. It was time for a comeback! I hope you love all the carefully selected items of happiness in this kit! This kit was so much fun to put together! Each item is carefully selected and assembled to match a perfect little kit just for you or to send to a dear friend to enjoy! A special side note, there are prints available of the art work to create this kit.
This kit was so well received and sold out within the day! Wow I am so grateful and happy that there are others that love Rainy Days as much as I do! Thank you to everyone that purchased the kit!
Stayed tuned for next month’s kit! Reveal April 15th!
Hello April! I can’t believe we are already four months into 2019! Time Flies no matter what! I am really enjoying journaling everyday. I still have to play catch up but I’m getting my stories down on paper. My process includes writing an event or story a day. In this video, I show you my process of how I set up my Cahier size Traveler’s Notebook for the Month. I use the Rebecca Hoot Everyday Journals and add a few different types of paper to make it a junk journal.
Thanks for watching! Rebecca
Hello and Happy March! In this video I show you my process in creating the beginning “introduction” page for the month of March. This is the page that is at the beginning of each happy planner, I changed it up a bit to include “Right Now” information. Information such as what we are dreaming, making, pinning etc. I love adding this information at the beginning of each month, its fun to reflex on and see what were we doing and feeling!
Stay Tuned, I will be creating videos showing how I document the month of March! Thanks for Watching!
Hello! As part of my goal for 2019, I wanted to start journaling again every single day. I use to be so diligent about keeping up with my journal but life gets busy and then several days go by, then weeks and before you know it months. I wanted to fill these journals with stories while adding pictures and ephemera. Here is a flip through of my first completed journal. I can’t express how excited I am and glad I have made this commitment.
Yay! I was so excited when y’all requested a “plan with me” video to show my process for Memory keeping in my Happy Planner! Or as I call it Life at a Glance! I call I hope this helps you in your journey in documenting. Also, this has spiked my imagination and thought how fun it would be to show different artsy ways to create and save memories! So stayed tuned for more videos!
Thanks for watching! Rebecca
Hello 2019! I know we are currently in February but it takes me a while to gather, write and figure out a planner and journal system for 2019. I have summed it up in the following notebooks.
1) Vintage 1920’s diary for writing inspiration such a scriptures and quotes.
2) My Everyday Planner which is a personal size ring bound planner. This literally houses EVERYTHING! Appointments, ideas, notes, daily schedules. I carry this everywhere and I love to make it pretty and magical to look at! This means tassels, paperclips and pretty papers!
3) Traveler’s Notebook Journal~ This is also something I carry with me daily. You never know when you may have a chance to write! Mu goal this year is to write daily.
4) Happy Planner for Business~ This is a new planner in my current system. In the past I have kept my business planning in with my personal planner but I have new goals this year for my business and need a planner to keep me on task.
5) Happy Planner for Memory Keeping~ One of my favorite projects for family documentation. This is what I call a year at a glance.
6) Master Notebook~ This houses sketches, notes, brain dumps, ideas, plans, vacations, birthday parties…pretty much everything!
6) One Little Word SHINE Notebook~ This is my notebook to write, document and allow the word SHINE into the everyday. (I posted a video yesterday on this notebook for a closer look).
So that is my System for the year. I created a quick video where I talk about each as well! Thanks for watching!