Hello! Today we are back to start adding our design and the first layer of paint. In this video you will see me painting on the sketched designs. This is adding the first layer of design. In tomorrow’s video we will be adding additional color and dimension to your design. I really am having fun just painting on camera and showing you my steps. I hope it is helpful and inspiring! So excited that you have joined in on the fun!
Hello and welcome to the New Video Series~ Creating a Whimsical Train Case. If you do not have a train case, you can use a paper mache box as well! I wanted to give a suggested supply list. This is another project that you can use up your stash as well.
- Acrylic paint~ choose your colors
- Paintbrushes~ several sizes, large for covering big surfaces and thinner for finer details
- Pencil for sketching
- Black pen for outlining (Micron Archival Ink)
- Sealant: Liquidix Matte Medium or Collage Pauge
- Paper~ hymnal pages, one sided cardstock, napkins, tissue paper, book pages, diecuts, ephemera
- ribbon, lace, pom pom trim, material
- Glue for Trim (Fabri-fix)
The plan is to add paint and designs to the outside and beautify the inside with papers and trims. Here is a quick intro video:
Hello! It’s reveal day for the art of the January “Let’s Stay Home” CWR Kit! I know after the hustle and bustle of the holidays I am ready to stay home, get organized and make my house pretty. In my case we are still unpacking from our move 6 months ago. I know ridiculous! We have decided we need shelving! LOTS of shelving. So for the month of January, Let’s Stay Home!
Sneak peeks for the kit will be posted on Instagram and Face book, so be sure to follow along!